What to expect if you are a New Patient.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork, or save time and download our forms below, print them, fill them out, and bring them in with you.
• Bring a picture ID
• Bring your insurance card or workers comp information. Insurance coverage is unique for each patient. Please contact your insurance carrier to determine what benefit coverage you have for physical therapy.
• Bring your doctor's referral/prescription if you have one
• Bring current medication and supplement list including name, dose and frequency taken.
• Wear comfortable clothes that will facilitate a physical examination of the area being treated as well as physical activities/exercises.
• Allow 60-65 minutes for your initial visit. During this time a complete history will be taken, an evaluation is performed and treatment is started.